As a homeowner, you are always looking for ways to improve your life and help your family. Why not start with the kitchen? For many families, the kitchen is the place in your home where you spend the most time.
Make sure your kitchen appliances are in tip-top shape with garbage disposal service and kitchen plumbing repair from experts who truly care. Service Plumbing Inc is your go-to plumbing specialist in Ocala, FL who can handle all your kitchen plumbing and garbage disposal services.
Find out what your friends and neighbors are saying about us by reading our latest reviews and comments from past customers.
Common Sink and Kitchen Faucet Repair Services
Is your sink working at its best? Are you constantly cleaning up spilled water or listening to a dripping faucet slowly drive you crazy? Some of the most common kitchen plumbing services involve the sink and faucet. Frequent issues we see include:
- Dripping faucets due to worn out washers.
- Destroyed valve seats in the faucet.
- Incorrectly-sized washers and fixtures.
- Cracked or damaged sinks.
- Broken drain baskets.
Kitchen sink repair is the best option for minor issues that can be easily resolved. Any serious problems or malfunctions that could cause major water damage, such as an old, cracked, or damaged sink should be resolved with a new kitchen sink installation. Many homeowners also choose to update their sink if they change the decor in their kitchen. This keeps things looking fresh and current.
Enjoy extra savings on your next plumbing project with our current exclusive coupons and offers.
Preventing Garbage Disposal Repair
Few plumbing issues are more annoying than broken garbage disposal. Especially, since most malfunctions occur right in the middle of doing the dishes or tidying up after a meal. The best way to handle these issues is to prevent them from happening in the first place. Some best practice tips to prevent garbage disposal problems include:
- Only use the unit to grind soft, organic material. Bones and shells must stay out of the disposal.
- Large amounts of debris should be disposed of in stages in order to prevent jamming.
- Once you are finished using the unit, run warm water through it. This will quickly clean off the blades.
- Any repairs or garbage disposal replacement services should be carried out by a professional to prevent unexpected injury.