Water Well Services in Ocala
Do you depend on your water well for clean drinking water? Don’t let bad well water into your home! Call Service Plumbing to ensure the safety of your drinking water!
Troubleshooting water well problems is tricky because the problem can lie with either the well, the pump, or both. Also, most of these problems lie underground, which makes diagnosis even more difficult. If you’re having trouble with your well water, don’t delay and put your family at risk. Call a water well repair service right away and make sure your water is clean, fresh, and safe!
They were true craftsmen in completing their tasks. The job was well done and they were spotless in their cleanup.- Rick S.
They made certain that we were satisfied, which we were! The service was excellent!- Tammy K.
Service Plumbing Inc should change its name to Outstanding Service Plumbing! Holly went above and beyond to arrange for a plumber to expediently come to my home.- Shelia O.
We will recommend him and Service Plumbing to all our friends.- Mary D.
Couldn't be more pleased, from initial call with Leslie to completion.- Sunny M.
Anthony showed up and not only fixed my sink but took the time to explain what was wrong with it and made sure to let me know the precautions I could take to avoid it happening in the future. He was very polite, nice, and thorough.- Jessie W.
Russell and Travis did an excellent job of changing the plumbing for our new dishwasher, and installing a new garbage disposal, sink, and faucet.- Jean M.
Very prompt, professional, and friendly service.- Carlita
Our team will explore different solutions for your plumbing problems and be there to answer your questions every step of the way.
Common Well Water Problems
Having well water can be more convenient and safer than getting it from a municipal source. However, well water is not without issues either. Here are the most common problems you’re likely to experience and when you need to call a water well service company.
- Water Spurts: When you turn on the faucet, does the water spurt or sputter out? If so, it’s because there’s air in the line, which can happen with a broken pump or a crack in the pipes.
- Muddy Water: If the water is muddy or cloudy, it could be because the pump is failing or it may be because of a sinking water table.
- Water Smells/Tastes Foul: Old, corroded pipes are the main cause of bad tasting water, however, the well could also be contaminated with bacteria.
Signs You Need Well Pump Repair and Replacement
Your well pump is the heart of your water well and when it goes bad, you can be without water for days if a repair isn’t done quickly. Here are signs your well pump is going bad and you need to call in a pro for a fix right away.
- Strange Noises: If your water pump makes sounds you’ve not heard before, it’s a sign of trouble and you need a water well repair service to look at it immediately.
- Murky Water: Discolored or dirty water can show the pump is failing and not filtering out the dirty and sediment before it gets to you.
- Air Spitting out of Faucet: When you have air spitting out of the faucet, it could mean the pump is malfunctioning.
- High Electric Bill: If your electric bill goes up for no explicable reason, it could be your pump is running too long to maintain the water pressure, which puts stress on the machine causing it to fail.
If you notice any of these symptoms, call water well service company for an inspection.
Do You Need a Well Holding Tank Replacement?
Your well water tank uses compressed air to help maintain water pressure and provide you with fresh, on-demand drinking water. However, when your tank goes bad, the pump can run less efficiently or the tank can become waterlogged. Here are signs you need a replacement.
- Lower water pressure to the upper floors of your home.
- Water pressure isn’t stable.
- Pump cycles too frequently or won’t shut off.
- You have water leaks.
- You have air buildup in the system.
Your water well is essential to your family’s health and wellbeing! Call Service Plumbing today in the Ocala, FL area at (352) 525-2255 for water well troubleshooting and repair.