Ocala Garbage Disposal Repair
Garbage Disposal Installation and Repair for Customers in Ocala and Ocala
At Service Plumbing, we offer professional garbage disposal services to keep your kitchen running smoothly. A garbage disposal is an essential part of any modern kitchen, and when it malfunctions, it can cause significant inconvenience and frustration.
Our team of experienced professionals can handle all your garbage disposal needs, including installation, repairs, and replacements. We offer prompt and efficient services to get your garbage disposal up and running as quickly as possible.
If you need a new garbage disposal installed, our team can help you choose the right model for your needs and budget. We'll install it for you quickly and efficiently, ensuring that it's working correctly and safely.
If your garbage disposal isn't working correctly, our experts can diagnose and fix the problem quickly and efficiently. We use advanced techniques to identify issues and provide long-lasting solutions.
If your garbage disposal has reached the end of its lifespan or if it's beyond repair, we can provide a replacement that fits your needs and budget. We'll help you choose the right model and install it for you quickly and efficiently.
Whatever you need to ensure that your home is equipped with a functional garbage disposal, we have it here at Services Plumbing. Call our office in Ocala at (352) 525-2255 today to request same-day service!
Why Choose Service Plumbing?
What Makes Us Different
We provide different options for your plumbing needs so you can make an informed decision that's right for your home.
Our team has the knowledge and skill set to fix any plumbing issue that you're dealing with!
We pride ourselves on family values and quality work within our local communities.
Signs that Your Garbage Disposal Needs to Be Repaired or Replaced
- Persistent Clogs: If you notice that your garbage disposal is consistently clogging, it may be time for a repair or replacement. Frequent clogs can be caused by dull blades, worn-out parts, or even a damaged motor.
- Strange Noises: If you hear strange noises, such as grinding, rattling, or squeaking, when you turn on your garbage disposal, it may indicate a problem. Strange noises can be caused by worn or damaged parts that need repair or replacement.
- Leaks or Water Damage: Leaks or water damage around your garbage disposal can indicate a problem. Over time, leaks can lead to mold growth or even water damage. It's best to call a professional plumber who can diagnose and repair the problem to prevent further damage.
- Foul Odors: If you notice a foul odor coming from your garbage disposal, it may indicate that food particles are stuck in the disposal or that it's not properly grinding up the waste. A professional can clean and deodorize your garbage disposal or suggest a replacement if needed.
- Age: Garbage disposals have a lifespan of 8-15 years, depending on usage and maintenance. If your garbage disposal is over a decade old and is having persistent problems, it may be time to consider a replacement.
If your garbage disposal needs professional help, our team is here for you. Call our garbage disposal plumbers in Ocala at (352) 525-2255 today!
Service Plumbing set aside some time for us to come out and check out our leak so we didn’t go without water. The technicians that came out went over and above what I asked them to fix.- Biff D.
Couldn't be more pleased, from initial call with Leslie to completion.- Sunny M.
Anthony showed up and not only fixed my sink but took the time to explain what was wrong with it and made sure to let me know the precautions I could take to avoid it happening in the future. He was very polite, nice, and thorough.- Jessie W.
They made certain that we were satisfied, which we were! The service was excellent!- Tammy K.
They were true craftsmen in completing their tasks. The job was well done and they were spotless in their cleanup.- Rick S.
Very prompt, professional, and friendly service.- Carlita
Russell and Travis did an excellent job of changing the plumbing for our new dishwasher, and installing a new garbage disposal, sink, and faucet.- Jean M.
Service Plumbing Inc should change its name to Outstanding Service Plumbing! Holly went above and beyond to arrange for a plumber to expediently come to my home.- Shelia O.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have questions? We are here to help.
Still have another question or can't find the answer you need? Give us a call at 352-525-2255 today!
Can I repipe my home myself?While it is possible to repipe a home yourself, it is not recommended, as it can be a difficult and dangerous process. Repiping a home requires working with water and pipes, which can easily lead to accidents if not done correctly. It is best to leave this job to the professionals.
What should I do if my water pressure is low?If your water pressure is low, you may need to call a plumber to have your water pressure checked. Low water pressure can be caused by a variety of factors, such as a clogged water filter or a leaky faucet. It's important to address low water pressure as soon as possible, as it can lead to water waste and increased energy costs.
How often should I clean my drains?It is recommended that you clean your drains every six months. However, if water is backing up into the tub, sink, or toilet in your home when you flush it, then you need to call a plumber right away to clean the drain. If water backs up into your sink then it's probably coming from your shower and vice versa. Cleaning out the lines will prevent water from backing up into your home.
What is the best way to clear a clogged grease drain?
There are a few effective ways to clear a grease-clogged drain.
- Use boiling water and dish soap to break up grease buildup.
- Pour water mixed with baking soda into the drain, then pour vinegar on top of it to get a chemical reaction that breaks down grease.
- Drain cleaners can also remove water buildup and hard water scale.
- Plumbers recommend using a water-powered mechanical drain cleaner to clear clogs altogether. These machines are easy to use and clear away any type of clog quickly.
For a badly clogged drain, you may need to hire a professional plumber that can clear out the drain with special equipment.
What are the different water heater sizes?
Water heaters come in a variety of sizes, and the size you need depends on how much water your household uses. Here are some general water heater size guidelines:
- If you use less than 40 gallons of water per day, a 40- or 50-gallon water heater will be large enough.
- If you use between 40 and 80 gallons of water per day, a water heater with a capacity of 60 or 80 gallons will probably be required.
- If you use over 80 gallons of water per day, an 85-gallon water heater should provide an adequate supply.
Note that these are general guidelines only; how much water your household actually uses may vary. To be sure you have the right water heater size, consult with a plumbing professional.