Ocala Water Heater Repair and Replacement
Water Heater Services Available in Ocala and Ocala
Your water heater is an essential appliance that provides hot water for your daily needs such as bathing, washing dishes, and doing laundry. At Service Plumbing, we offer a variety of water heater services to meet your needs. From installation to repair and maintenance, our team of experienced plumbers is here to help you keep your water heater running smoothly.
Our team of experienced technicians can install a new water heater in your home or commercial building, as well as repair or replace any existing units. We specialize in both tank and tankless models, so you can find the perfect fit for your space. Whether you’re looking to upgrade an outdated model or simply need a repair, our team will get the job done right.
Our Water Heater Services:
- Installation: Our team of skilled technicians will work with you to determine the best water heater for your specific needs. We offer top-quality equipment and expert installation services to ensure long-lasting performance and reliability.
- Repair: If your water heater is malfunctioning, our experienced plumbers can quickly diagnose and repair the issue, ensuring that your hot water is restored as quickly as possible.
- Maintenance: Regular maintenance is essential to keep your water heater functioning properly. Our routine maintenance services can help extend the lifespan of your water heater and prevent future breakdowns.
- Replacement: If your water heater is over 10 years old or beyond repair, our water heater replacement service can provide you with a new, high-efficiency model that will serve your needs for years to come.
Worried about your hot water supply? Call our office in Ocala at (352) 525-2255 today to request same-day service from our water heater technicians!
Why Choose Service Plumbing?
What Makes Us Different
We provide different options for your plumbing needs so you can make an informed decision that's right for your home.
Our team has the knowledge and skill set to fix any plumbing issue that you're dealing with!
We pride ourselves on family values and quality work within our local communities.
How to Maintain Your Water Heater
- Flush the Tank: Sediment can accumulate in the bottom of your water heater tank, causing it to work less efficiently. Regularly flushing the tank once a year can help remove this sediment and keep your water heater running effectively.
- Inspect the Pressure Relief Valve: The pressure relief valve is an important safety feature that prevents your water heater from exploding from too much pressure. Inspecting it once a year and releasing it can help ensure that it’s in proper working condition.
- Check the Anode Rod: The anode rod is responsible for attracting corrosive elements in the water and protecting your water heater tank from rust. Inspect it once a year, and if it’s worn down to less than six inches, it’s time to replace it.
- Insulate the Pipes: Insulating the hot and cold water pipes near your water heater can help reduce heat loss and reduce energy consumption.
- Schedule Professional Maintenance: It’s recommended to schedule professional maintenance services every year. A licensed plumber can inspect your water heater, perform necessary repairs, and offer recommendations to extend the life of your water heater.
If you’re wondering how you can keep your water heater effective and efficient, call Service Plumbing in Ocala at (352) 525-2255 today!
Anthony showed up and not only fixed my sink but took the time to explain what was wrong with it and made sure to let me know the precautions I could take to avoid it happening in the future. He was very polite, nice, and thorough.- Jessie W.
Service Plumbing Inc should change its name to Outstanding Service Plumbing! Holly went above and beyond to arrange for a plumber to expediently come to my home.- Shelia O.
We will recommend him and Service Plumbing to all our friends.- Mary D.
They were true craftsmen in completing their tasks. The job was well done and they were spotless in their cleanup.- Rick S.
Couldn't be more pleased, from initial call with Leslie to completion.- Sunny M.
Very prompt, professional, and friendly service.- Carlita
Service Plumbing set aside some time for us to come out and check out our leak so we didn’t go without water. The technicians that came out went over and above what I asked them to fix.- Biff D.
Russell and Travis did an excellent job of changing the plumbing for our new dishwasher, and installing a new garbage disposal, sink, and faucet.- Jean M.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have questions? We are here to help.
Still have another question or can't find the answer you need? Give us a call at 352-525-2255 today!
Can I repipe my home myself?While it is possible to repipe a home yourself, it is not recommended, as it can be a difficult and dangerous process. Repiping a home requires working with water and pipes, which can easily lead to accidents if not done correctly. It is best to leave this job to the professionals.
What should I do if my water pressure is low?If your water pressure is low, you may need to call a plumber to have your water pressure checked. Low water pressure can be caused by a variety of factors, such as a clogged water filter or a leaky faucet. It's important to address low water pressure as soon as possible, as it can lead to water waste and increased energy costs.
How often should I clean my drains?It is recommended that you clean your drains every six months. However, if water is backing up into the tub, sink, or toilet in your home when you flush it, then you need to call a plumber right away to clean the drain. If water backs up into your sink then it's probably coming from your shower and vice versa. Cleaning out the lines will prevent water from backing up into your home.
What is the best way to clear a clogged grease drain?
There are a few effective ways to clear a grease-clogged drain.
- Use boiling water and dish soap to break up grease buildup.
- Pour water mixed with baking soda into the drain, then pour vinegar on top of it to get a chemical reaction that breaks down grease.
- Drain cleaners can also remove water buildup and hard water scale.
- Plumbers recommend using a water-powered mechanical drain cleaner to clear clogs altogether. These machines are easy to use and clear away any type of clog quickly.
For a badly clogged drain, you may need to hire a professional plumber that can clear out the drain with special equipment.
What are the different water heater sizes?
Water heaters come in a variety of sizes, and the size you need depends on how much water your household uses. Here are some general water heater size guidelines:
- If you use less than 40 gallons of water per day, a 40- or 50-gallon water heater will be large enough.
- If you use between 40 and 80 gallons of water per day, a water heater with a capacity of 60 or 80 gallons will probably be required.
- If you use over 80 gallons of water per day, an 85-gallon water heater should provide an adequate supply.
Note that these are general guidelines only; how much water your household actually uses may vary. To be sure you have the right water heater size, consult with a plumbing professional.